Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Welcome

to the Windbreaker, the anti-Breeze blog (get it?). I, along with many other people, have gotten tired of the negative bias and inaccuracies in our school's newspaper...thus, this blog was born. If I ever list numbers, I'll try to back them up. If I ever say "something like" or "around"...I probably just got lazy or couldn't find the answer. Just to be clear, I really dislike the current editor-in-chief of the Breeze. We made it to the semifinals of the highest level of college football that crowns a true champion and our basketball team has already equaled the win total that we had last year...with 12 games left in the season...and he stills talks badly about our teams... This will probably be as biased positively for JMU as the Breeze articles are biased negatively, no one who knows me would expect anything different. GO DUKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment